**Reposting this, because apparently the picture was no longer available and no one could see what I was even posting about? Silly Flickr…and now you know how my Monday is going! Enjoy!
Well, hey there, Emmy! Aren’t you looking springtime fresh in your white eyelet skirt and heeled nude sandals?
I’m not sure where one could wear this outfit if you aren’t a celebrity with societal obligations, but I do think that it could work for a nice dinner out or a garden party. I would NOT recommend it for a wedding, but you could throw a blazer on it for work! Regardless, all of the pieces are neutrals, which means they’re BEYOND remixable and would look great with all the other items in your closet!
Which means, Emmy knows a thing about expanding her options. So you CAN have beauty and brains! ;)
Target That Look:
- Mossimo Navy Crepe Tank Top (comes in four other colors!)
- Merona Coganc Brown Wallet
- Sonia Kashuk Shine Luxe Lip Color (shade: sheer melon – has GREAT reviews!)
- ISHANI for Target White Eyelet Skirt (though I love this one from Loft a bit more)
- Mossimo Blush Heeled Sandals
- Merona Gold Bracelet Watch