Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I’m gonna start off real with you guys. I’ve been really ashamed of my state this past week. If you haven’t heard, our state legislature passed a not-so-nice bill that pretty much sets us back 100 years. To me, Indiana is a place that is known for Hoosier hospitality, and we’ve not stood for that in the last week. But instead of boycotting Indiana and making a negative, even more negative, I love what this campaign is doing.
- On a much lighter note is the rest of the 10 Things! Pearls are probably my favorite gemstones (Can they even be called that? Mom? Anyone else?), and this necklace is gorgeous.
- Blogger love of the week: I loved how fresh and spring-like that Caroline looked in this outfit! Further confirmation that I need a light wash denim jacket!
- Espadrilles are a big trend right now, but I guarantee you won’t find a funnier pair than these guys! Too cute, and I can’t stop laughing at them! And this other pair features one of my favorite sayings…
- Please tell me you guys have seen this: every Tom Hanks movie in 7 minutes. One of my coworkers and I were just talking about how much we love Tom Hanks!
- My cousin sent me this image in a text this week. Perfectly timed for Easter and perfectly timed for my life. #givemealltheCadburyeggs
- These leopard sandals look so chic…and are on their way to me right MEOW. (Puns are great, right?)
- If you’re interest in a new style challenge, my fellow Indy style blogger, Sarah, is featuring one on her blog for the month of April. I can’t decide if I am going to join in or not, but my red skirt from Loft would definitely be in my Top 10. What would be in yours?
- This midi skirt is gorgeous! Has anyone ordered from this company? Any reviews?
- I ordered these kitten heels this weekend (even though they’re a bit more than I normally pay for shoes), because I feel like they were made specifically for me. Shorter heel, red, blue, and plaid? Yes, please!
- On Target item: Mossimo Ultrasoft Sweater (similar)
- Lip Color: Revlon (exact)
- Necklace: c/o Rocksbox (get your own subscription here, and use code “styleontargetxoxo” for one month free!)
- Purse: DKNY (thrifted; similar)
- Skirt: Loft (exact – if you are on the fence about this skirt, BUY IT…I’m obsessed with mine!)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)