Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- This purse is perfection, and I want it in ALL the colors. So classic! #jcrewdoesitagain
- Blogger love of the week: I am beyond obsessed with Sarah’s wit and her skirt. Stripes and sarcasm galore (and she’s pretty fun to hang out with in real life too)!
- A basic, but perfect-for-summer, fedora for under $13 is definitely something to write home about!
- This story is CRAZY awesome, you guys! It’s about a guy who gets his phone stolen and follows it all the way to China. Long, but DEFINITELY worth the read!
- This dad/daughter team remade Jurassic Park by only using Legos! It’s really amazing and worth a 3-minute watch! So hint, hint, Dad. We’re doing Princess Bride (my favorite movie ever) next time I’m at home (jokes)!
- I have so many oxford sneakers, but this pair is BEYOND calling my name!
- Coloring books for adults? What a cool idea!
- I do not need this jacket. I do not need this jacket. I do not need this jacket. (But I sure as heck want it!)
- Did you guys check out the new stand-alone collage app by Instagram? It’s called Layout, and I think it is super neat!
- I bought this heart sweater from Talbots (obsessed doesn’t cover how many times I’ve worn it already!), and now I want all the heart things…like this top and this adorable purse!
- On Target item: Merona Cognac Tote Purse (see my review here; exact and I’m loving the new colors too!)
- Dress: Merona, Target (super similar)
- Jacket: J.Crew (exact)
- Necklace: Forever21 (super similar)
- Sunglasses: Gap Factory (similar)
- Heels: Candies, Kohl’s (similar)