Someone help me out here. The pattern on this skirt is called “bedrock.” I don’t even know what that means! Check out other items (beyond this skirt) in this print here.
I have to admit that I didn’t love the print initially, but then I tried on the skirt one day during my lunch break. Game changer. The skirt is the perfect length for me (without having to order tall sizing), and it has pockets! Pockets, you guys! Plus, it is navy and white, so I figured it would work with the majority of my closet.
But I wanted to wait until it went on sale (because Loft ALWAYS has sales), so I didn’t buy it during my lunch break (such willpower, I know). Well, the next day, Loft had a flash sale, which is my kryptonite. This skirt ended being $18 (after being $70 originally)!
Booyah. Win for Katie!
But I guess I still don’t know what bedrock means, so we’ll call it a draw, m’kay, Loft?
- On Target item: Mossimo Ultrasoft Sweater (almost identical)
- Necklace: c/o Rocksbox (get your own subscription here, and use code “styleontargetxoxo” for one month free!)
- Purse: Coach (thrifted; similar)
- Skirt: Loft (exact and on sale!)
- Heels: Ann Taylor Outlet (similar)