Nothing like a little bit of neutrality to help you end the work week, right? Grab some black, white, and/or tan, and make yourself an outfit that is anything but basic! The best part? They LITERALLY (said in the Chris Traeger voice) go with every shade imaginable!
The best way to wear them in my opinion? In fresh and unexpected patterns and styles! Polka dots in neutral shades are classic and practical. And scallop hems, palm prints, and cap toe shoes are on trend and lovely to boot.
So let’s neutralize that spring/summer wardrobe! LITERALLY!
- Timex Gold/White Polka Dot Weekender Watch (also comes in pink/white and navy/white!)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Palm Leaf Print Backpack
- Loft Black Laser Cut Scallop Skirt
- Mossimo Supply Co. Polka Dot Print Purse
- MadLove Perforated Cap Toe Flats