Today’s fun highlights:
- Normally, I post a bunch of jibberish on Fridays, which is great, but this week, I actually have something serious to share, which is so seriously lovey-dovey that I wore PINK! Insert gasps here!
- The Husband and I are celebrating one full year of marriage this weekend!
- Which, yes Mom, means that someone other than you and Dad has managed to put up with me and my annoying qualities for a full 365 days!
- It seems crazy to me that this time last year we were hosting out-of-town guests* and getting ready to say “I do.” Since that time, we’ve moved once, been on four different vacations, had around 52 different date nights, tried countless new restaurants, cried a couple of times, laughed more times than I can even imagine, and shared multiple pots of coffee and chocolate chip scones!
- So dear husband-of-mine, here’s to another 365 days of all of the above and so much more (and crab cakes this Sunday…#priorities)!
- Weekend sales:
- Because it is our anniversary, we have to eat our year-old wedding cake. Yikes. Pray for my stomach!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
*Fun fact: I actually went zipling the day before my wedding with my brother. Be sure to ask him how that went if you ever meet him (spoiler alert: crash landing in front of a field trip full of second graders).
- On Target item: Merona Stripe Boatneck Tee (this season’s styles: stripes and solids)
- Necklace: Target (exact)
- Purse: Mossimo, Target (similar)
- Skirt: Loft (similar)
- Heels: Old Navy (similar)