Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Must resist this bucket bag purse, but it is so chic looking…I don’t know if I can!
- Blogger love of the week: If you guys don’t follow Kimberly, you’re really missing out on some great budget style…specifically these looks. I had just purchased this navy dress and couldn’t wait to wear it how Kimberly did…so I did (already)! So chic!
- I wore this look to Sarah’s summer destination fashion show at Macy’s, which was so fun. I already have ordered this skirt from one of the looks that went down the runway. So fun and flirty (it was from the Paris destination collection)!
- If Instagram existed in the 90s…hilarious and ridiculous spot on!
- I want to become best friends with the person that completed this study on Reese’s and their chocolate to peanut butter ratio. I KNEW eggs and hearts were the best shapes. Christmas trees ain’t got nothing on them!
- I have plenty of striped shoes, but if you don’t, these are my new favorite affordable option!
- Love Dove, love their real beauty campaigns. I hope you all know to walk through the beautiful door, because you are! (Hugs)
- The nautical vibes are beyond strong on this tank. Perfect for spring and summer!
- Stop what you’re doing and watch Anne Hathaway’s “Wrecking Ball” performance. I know a lot of people are hit or miss with Anne, but I ADORE her, and this is perfectly hilarious!
- I’ve been looking for more graphic tees to wear this summer with skirts and shorts, and I can’t decide which one of these four to order…any advice?
- On Target item: Merona Jean Denim Jacket (exact – I want the white denim version next!)
- Dress: Mossimo, Target (exact)
- Necklace: Forever21 (super old; similar)
- Purse: Coach (thrifted; similar)
- Heels: Candies, Kohl’s (similar)