Today’s fun highlights:
- Happy Birthday to my “little” brother, Riley!
- Day off of work this week! Woot woot!
- The Husband and I went on our first bike ride of the year on Wednesday! It was an exhilarating 20 miles, and the first bike ride of the year always makes me fall in love with biking and bikes all over again!
- We also have planned out this weekend to be our “spring cleaning” weekend at our house. We’re excited to really have an opportunity to get things together (and clean it top to bottom). It’s going to be a ton of work, so I’m not really looking forward to that, but I love the feeling of accomplishing a to-do list!
- Don’t forget, Lilly Pulitzer for Target hits stores on Sunday! I’m so excited! I’ll definitely give up some cleaning time for this event, and I’m hoping to get a few fun things!
- Weekend sales:
- Loft: 40% off everything (Friends and Family Weekend – use code SHAREIT)
- Ann Taylor: 40% off some new arrivals (use code 40FORYOU). Have you seen this dress? Gorgeous and perfect for spring/summer wedding attending!
- J.Crew: up to 75% off sale items and 25% off some select full-price items (use code THEBEST)
- J.Crew Factory: 50% off women’s clothing, including new arrivals (no code needed)! Their new arrivals are pretty amazing…including (but not limited to) this dress and this sweater!
- Old Navy: 25% off your order (includes some exclusions – use code SUPERSAVE)!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Zip, zilch, nada! :)
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Target Statement Necklace (exact)
- Chambray: Old Navy (similar)
- Cardigan: Talbots Outlet (similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact – and on sale!)
- Skirt: Loft (similar – and I’m looking for a new one, because this one is a bit tight, eyeing this one)
- Heels: Kohl’s (similar)