Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I’m head over heels in love with this bumble bee sweater. Need, need, need.
- Blogger love of the week: Love love love this wrap dress on Jess. The print and colors are perfect for summer, and I love how the fedora finishes the look!
- Loving the tropical palm print on this tank…and it’s super affordable!
- Put some pretty in your life: check out these insanely gorgeous shots that were captured with iPhone 6 cameras (I want one so badly, but good thing I can borrow The Husband’s!).
- And to go along with them? 51 of the most beautiful lines in literature.
- Colorblocked and polka dotted? A classic trench with a twist!
- Behind the scenes of the @Barbiestyle Instagram account. Do you ever wonder how they do it?
- The perfect navy crossbody is here! You can dress it up or dress it down.
- It’s not a bad thing that I laughed at 75% of these dad jokes, right? Riiiight?
- Scenic print tees are a huge trend for spring/summer, and I love this one. I actually saw a similar one at Boden, but this one is like half the price. Score!
- On Target item: Merona Lipstick Print Scarf (exact)
- Lip Color: Revlon (exact)
- Dress: Merona, Target (similar 1, similar 2)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar)
- Heels: Merona, Target (similar)