It’s been raining a lot here in Indiana, and yeah, yeah, I know that April showers bring May flowers. However, I also already have about 40 tulips blooming in my yard right now, so I think I’m good on the flower front. What I need for good blog photos are clear skies and limited wind gusts. Not too much to ask for, right?
Rainy days might not be good for blog photos, but they are good for listening to music, watching Netflix movies, drinking tea, and wearing pajamas. Aka, exactly what I did this past Sunday after recovering from the Lilly for Target rampage. So, so very needed! Plus, if you like lavender and/or tea, you should really try this tea!
Also, am I the only one that loves sleeping during rainstorms? It’s so relaxing (minus those loud claps of thunder that wake you up).
Anything you love (or hate) about rain?
- On Target item: Merona Red Ballet Flats (exact – on sale and in two colors!)
- Hat: Merona, Target (exact – find in your local store)
- Necklace: thrifted (similar)
- Jacket: Eddie Bauer (similar – probably these last time it will be seen on the blog – replaced by this baby!)
- Blouse: Merona, Target (similar)
- Purse: Coach, thrifted (exact; similar look for less)
- Skirt: Loft (exact)