I’m constantly on the lookout for wear-to-work pieces, but I (like everyone else) like my clothes to do double duty. This means that my button down shirts need to work with jeans for the weekend, and my skirts need to work with tees/other tops for date nights.
That’s why I’m loving this wrap skirt and this navy button down. Paired together, they’re perfect for work, but they have endless mixable possibilities. I ordered them both* this past weekend when J.Crew Factory was having 50% off most items, so we’ll see how they work together in real life!
*The best part of the order? I just happened to be browsing the clearance section and found the navy puffer vest in my size! I’ve been searching for this since January, and I’m so excited to have it heading my way! Marking it off the 2015 Wishlist!
Items from the Look:
- Merona Aqua Mini Tote Purse (the gray color is gorgeous too!)
- J.Crew Factory Navy Button Down Shirt (I actually ordered this during their recent sale, so I’ll let you know if it is a keeper!)
- Mossimo D’Orsay Pumps
- Target Wood Print Sunglasses
- J. Crew Factory Crepe Wrap Skirt
- J.Crew Factory Aqua Cardigan