Today’s fun highlights:
- Hellllllo Friday, so happy to see you!
- Buy these sandals now. They’re so cute, so fancy, and so comfy!
- I wore this outfit last weekend on a bike ride to eat hummus and pita at Canal Bistro (a local Mediterranean restaurant), and it was perfection. And yes, Dad, I wore bike shorts under the skirt (but the sandals worked just fine)!
- Last night’s date night was to try Mimi Blue Meatballs in downtown Indianapolis for the first time! The concept of the restaurant is you choose a whole bunch of meatballs (traditional, veggie, turkey, etc.) and then mix-and-match them with sauces (pesto, marinara, alfredo, etc.) and sides (mac and queso, anyone?). I really enjoyed it, and I’m not the biggest meatball fan. Highly recommended it for something new!
- We’re hosting friends from Illinois this weekend, which is oh-so-exciting! I’m excited to share the great city of Indianapolis with them! And…eat all the chocolate chip scones at Hubbards and Cravens.
- Weekend sales:
- Loft: 60% off sale items and select full-price items (aka buy this skirt!)
- J.Crew: 30% off your purchase (use code TIMETOSHOP)
- J.Crew Factory: 30% off regular priced items and 35% off clearance items (use code ADDITUP – I may have ordered this beauty!)
- Old Navy: 30% off regular priced items and 20% off sale items (use code ENJOY)
- Gap: 35% off regular priced items and 25% off sale items (use code SECRET)
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Not a Friday off of work.
- It’s suppose to rain tomorrow (and be chilly), and I thought we were going to get a chance to have a fire!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Mossimo Embellished Sandals (exact)
- Graphic Tee: Stylus, JCPenney (exact; this one is cute too!)
- Denim Jacket: Merona, Target (exact – also comes in white)
- Purse: Coach (thrifted; similar)
- Skirt: Uniqlo (exact)