Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Citron green is a huge color trend this spring, and this skirt might be my favorite thing in that color right now (and it is a steal at this price). So bright and cheerful!
- Blogger love of the week: Love love love this simple look from Fran. It may be simple, but I’m finding the simple outfits are my favorites lately!
- This scallop blue wallet is on my top 10 wishlist right now. So cute!
- 42 fashion moments from Disney movies…so many good ones!
- If you haven’t listened to it yet and/or need some good chill music, check out Death Cab for Cutie’s new album, Kintsugi. B alerted me that it was out, and it’s perfect blog writing music.
- I have so many button down shirts, but the little arrow print on this one is so adorable.
- I love Kid President videos so so so much. He’s so positive and adorable, and this video is my new favorite. “The biggest mess-up, not forgiving each other’s mess-ups…Take brain pictures…Let your life be loud…Corndogs rule!”
- This outfit is pretty much how I want to look 100% of the time.
- 50 reasons to love the world. And now I want to go everywhere…
- Another day, another bike tee that I want (the other print is great too)! Le sigh.
- On Target item: Merona Satchel Purse (similar styles)
- Shirt: Loft (similar)
- Sweater: Talbots (exact)
- Skirt: Loft (similar)
- Heels: Merona, Target (similar)