This outfit was made for puddle jumping, puddle splashing, and singing in the rain. You know, if you ever get the urge to do such a thing. Or if you just happen to get caught in a rainstorm on your long and once enjoyable springtime walk to dinner…not that that has ever happened to anyone here (the waitress brought us paper towels from the bathroom…we’re classy).
But if you’re going to get caught in the rain, you might as well look cute. I love the mix of the striped umbrella (hello perfect umbrella) and the floral print sneakers, and we all know that a classic mix of red/white/blue makes my heart skip a beat. Plus, a backpack purse allows your hands to be free to carry an umbrella.
See? No one’s going to rain on your parade…except Mother Nature! ;)
Items from the Look:
- Totes Navy/White Stripe Print Umbrella
- J.Crew Factory Navy Embroidered Tunic (comes in white too)
- J.Crew Factory Hooded Red Rain Jacket (comes in four other colors too)
- J.Crew Factory Skinny Ankle Jeans
- Mossimo White Backpack Purse
- Mossimo Supply Co. Floral Print Oxford Sneakers