These temperature fluctuations (hello 37 degrees when I wake up and 70 degrees when I get off of work) and the on/off schedule of rain over here in the Midwest are driving me crazy. How does one even dress for that?
It is also making me long for summer days and nights, which is great, since it seems stores are getting their summer merchandise delivered and uploaded to their websites. Tie-dye seems to be a big deal this year, and stripes also make a strong presence in every season, but specifically summer. And I’ve been wanting a pair of white moccasins for quite some time, and the month of May might be the perfect time to hit the “buy” button on these babies!
Oh, and in summer, ice cream equals dinner. Don’t ‘cha know? ;)
- Milly for Kohl’s Stripe Graphic Tee (so cute!)
- Merona Tie-Dye Print Tassel Scarf (love the tie-dye)
- Merona Metallic Straw Clutch
- Old Navy Jersey Circle Skirt
- Minnetonka White Moccasins