Today’s fun highlights:
- A Friday off of work…say it with me…hooray! ;)
- I wore this outfit last weekend while running errands, and I definitely felt like a little Nautical Nancy in my white and navy outfit (the boat shoes and stripes did not help my cause). Definitely not hating the feeling!
- Our date night this week bumped to Wednesday, since I enjoyed a happy hour with some work friends yesterday. We tried Fat Dan’s Deli, and I’m not kidding you, it probably has the best wings I’ve ever had in my life. They’re smoked, not fried, and it’s fall-off-the-bone good. If you’re ever in Indy and like meat, get yourself to Fat Dan’s (and try the fries with cheese sauce)!
- Tonight, we’re headed to the First Friday Food Trucks Festival (say that 5 times fast) downton. All the food trucks gather together and you can just walk up and order anything you want! Tacos with a side of pizza, done. Po’boys and feta fries, yup! It’s so fun, and there is usually live music too. It’s the first one of the year, so I can’t wait!
- This weekend, The Husband is off nerding it up on Saturday, so Coopy and I are going to hang out and spend a lot of time outside together, because the weather is suppose to be awesome. This means long walks for coffee, naturally.
- Weekend sales:
- Loft: If you missed this week’s 50% off sale, you can still catch a 40% off sale online and in stores!
- J.Crew: 30% off spring styles (use code YAYMAY)
- J.Crew Factory: 40-50% off “ready to wear now” pieces (here)
- Old Navy: Entire store up to 50% off and some great deals online
- Target: Buy one, get one 50% off most jewelry, handbags, and other accessories
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- The Husband went to the dentist on Monday (for the first time in a long time)…and found out that he has several, SEVERAL, cavities. I’m having sympathy pains for him! Yikes!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Eyelet Sweatshirt (super similar)
- Shirt: Ann Taylor (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Jeans: Mossimo, Target (super similar)
- Shoes: Merona, Target (similar – dear Target, make these again!)