Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Stripes and pom poms together on a scarf? Yes, please!
- Blogger love of the week: I recently stumbled upon Jessica’s blog (The Steele Maiden) after obsessing over a skirt she was wearing in an Instagram post, and while I couldn’t track down the skirt, I did fall in love this springy dress post.
- This color blocked bucket bag is calling my name (“Kaaatie!”).
- This writer quit her job and moved to the Virgin Islands on a whim. I can get on board with this idea most of them time (but I’d miss my parents, and I’d have to bring Coopy).
- If you haven’t seen Kate Spade’s second ad with Anna Kendrick, click here (starts slow, but definitely gets good). I’m not ashamed to say, I want that flamingo swimsuit!
- I love a good tassel necklace, and this one is a gem. Pun intended!
- Every photo of the new royal baby! I’m obsessed with Kate Middleton and her style, so it’s okay that I’m a bit obsessed with a not-even-a-week-old baby, right? Riiiight?
- My bestie, B, knows my undying love of guacamole, so she sent me the link to this hilarious shirt. Guac girls unite! Also, Happy Cinco de Mayo!
- I grew up watching the Today show in the morning with my mom, and I loved the Vogue question videos, so when this one popped up with Matt Lauer, I had to watch it!
- How is this block initial a lamp, and how do I not already own it? Want!
- On Target item: Mossimo Supply Co. Glitter Sandals (exact – back again this year!)
- Sunglasses: Loft (similar)
- Necklace: Loft (exact and on clearance!)
- Shirt: Merona, Target (super similar)
- Purse: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (similar)
- Skirt: Uniqlo (exact)