Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Stripe totes are the best totes. End of that debate.
- Blogger love of the week: My favorite coastal city and one of my favorite bloggers? Jackpot.
- A couple of my favorite bloggers raved about these sandals and how walkable they are, and I finally ordered them (Nordstrom priced match them for me over Macy’s 25% Friends and Family sale…which is why Nordstrom is the best)! I’m hoping to wear them to all the weddings I’m attending this summer!
- Anna Wintour: Comedy Icon (super funny).
- 6 books to add to your summer reading list. I’ve read one of the 6 (The Girl On The Train), so I’ll be checking out the other five!
- This outfit is summertime perfection. Sign me up!
- I can’t stop using emojis, and how great would it be to have them in real life? Here’s 10 emoji inspired DIY projects for you then!
- Hardcore crushing on these navy boat shoes from Sperry.
- See all the looks from Taylor Swift’s 1989 tour...which I may get to see twice this year!
- I wish this striped flare dress came in tall sizes, because it’s summer time perfection.
- On Target item: Merona Silver Braided Sandals (super similar)
- Tank: Merona, Target (similar)
- Skirt: Loft (this year’s version)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar)