There’s an adorable store in downtown Indy called Silver in the City. It’s full of charming and quirky items, and their slogan? A gift store for everyone who isn’t everyone. It’s got coffee mugs, stationery, jewelry, and home decor items. I always try to stop in when we’re on Massachusetts Avenue, and you should too! But even if you’re not a frequent Indianapolis visitor, it turns out you can shop it online from the comfort of your own couch (which I did not know until writing this post)!
This outfit would fit in great there, which is exactly why I’m letting you in on my secret favorite shop….and I wish I was there instead of working today! ;)
Items from the Look:
- Black/Silver Statement Cuff Bracelet
- J.Crew Factory Cobalt Blue Double Dot Bib Top (comes in two other colors)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Aztec Print Tote Purse (comes in two other color combos too!)
- Mossimo Silver Metallic Wallet (on sale this week)
- Merona Black Fedora Hat
- Sam & Libby Silver Slide Sandals (comes in two other colors too)
- J.Crew Factory Black/White Diamond Print Shorts
*ps. This post is 100% not sponsored. I just love this store and its name.