Today’s fun highlights:
- Friday off of work! Hooray!
- B’s also off work today, so we grabbed a late brunch/lunch together and decided to try a new spot. We dined at SoBros’ Cafe, and it was excellent!
- This is the perfect black and white tee. And yes, I’ve worn it two Friday posts in a row! Dear Target, never stop making this tee…and don’t change the length!
- This weekend, The Husband and I are headed to the Indiana Dunes for the first time! I’m so excited and hopefully my thighs are ready to tackle hiking up the dunes. Has anyone been? Any recommendations for us (cough ice cream shops cough)?
- Weekend sales:
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- It’s suppose to rain this weekend, so fingers crossed it’s not all weekend long.
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Black and White Stripe Tee (exact)
- Necklace: c/o Rocksbox – obsessed with this one! (get your own subscription here, and use code “styleontargetxoxo” for one month free!)
- Vest: Old Navy (similar)
- Purse: Coach, thrifted (exact; similar look for less)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Shoes: Merona, Target (similar)