Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- This dress is on its way to me in the mail right now! It might just be the dress of the summer!
- Blogger love of the week: Fran mentioned Lydia’s amazing Pinterest board of two of my most favorite things: dogs and fashion blogs. And I’m obsessed and following! Now if someone could make one of dogs, bikes, and fashion blogs, then we would hit the trifecta!
- These sandals are the perfect complement to all your summer dresses and skirts.
- In things I didn’t need to know about….S’mores Oreos will exist this week! Get out of town! I’ll be buying these this weekend and will report back accordingly.
- Watching this couple age from 20s to 90s and their adorable commentary made this video the video of the week for me! So touching!
- This might be THE midi skirt that I’ve been looking for: stripes, blue, and white!
- 29 Times Celebrities Nailed it About Body Issues. But seriously, Emma Stone is so much more than her looks (even though her hair is allll that I want).
- Flamingo printed flats? Too cute!
- Who wants to go to Milan with me to visit the Wes Anderson designed cafe? I’m a Moonrise Kingdom fan girl for life!
- Black and white and chic all over…and bonus? This purse is under $35!
- On Target item: Mossimo Fit and Flare Dress (exact)
- Shirt: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Purse: Coach, thrifted (similar)
- Shoes: Naturalizer (exact)