Shades of black rule the business world. Black suits are standard attire for interviews and boardrooms, but I’m a rule breaker. Sure, I wear my fair share of black skirts, black heels, and black dress pants, but I’m also a big supporter of brown.
Also, I’ve seen so many Instagram pictures with these cognac mule heels, so I had to work them into a post. I love how expensive they look!
So (don’t sue me, UPS), but what can brown do for you?
Items from the Look:
- Tortoiseshell Wayfarer Sunglasses
- J.Crew Factory Navy/White Stripe Sleeveless Top
- Turquoise/Brown Statement Necklace
- Merona Cognac Brown Tote Purse
- J.Crew Factory Camel Cardigan (comes in a million other colors!)
- Mossimo Cognac Brown Mule Heels
- Dorothy Perkins Khaki Green Skirt