Isn’t “summer’s coming” so much more comforting than “winter’s coming.” Game of Thrones fans? (full disclosure: I’ve never watched the show and am going off limited knowledge provided to me from The Husband!)
It definitely is (better and also coming)!
These are just a few of the things that I would like to add to my closet this summer: stripe cardigan, new pair of sunnies, black bucket bag, shirtdress that works for work and play, and these ridiculously perfect patterned espadrilles (seriously, who at Old Navy is stalking my life?). I’ll mix and match these five items to my heart’s (and closet’s) content.
Summer’s coming, what are you hoping to stock up on? Let me know!
- Tommy Hilfiger Navy/White Stripe Cardigan (on sale!)
- A.J. Morgan Oversized Stripe Sunglasses
- Sole Society Black Bucket Bag
- Mossimo Black Sleeveless Shirtdress
- Old Navy Stars and Stripes Patterned Espadrilles (someone stop me from buying these to complete my 4th of July outfit…I already bought this shirt too!)