Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Stop what you’re doing right now and check out the Maison Jules line at Macy’s (here). It’s like J.Crew meets Anthropologie (for less)! I may have ordered a few pieces this weekend (specifically this skirt).
- Blogger love of the week: How amazing is this laid back spring look on Kimberly? I know I want to buy some more soft print shorts after seeing this look!
- If I was in the market for a new phone case, this is the one that I would be buying immediately!
- Guys, I blew it big time…how did I miss National Bike Month (not just a day, but a WHOLE month)? Regardless, here’s 10 great reasons why we should ALL go for a bike ride right now.
- You know how everyone and their mom (this includes me too) is wearing Old Navy and loving it these days? I loved reading this article on how they turned their brand reputation around!
- Speaking of Old Navy, how cute is this shirt from there? You can’t go wrong with either color option!
- 38 new emojis are coming in 2016 (see the full list here), and we’re finally getting a bacon one (my friends and I have been wishing this for years)! Now where is our taco emoji?!
- It seems that I’m always on the hunt for a new skirt, and I love the print and colors on this one.
- How persuasive are those dang sticky notes? Spoiler alert: more than you think! Which is great, because I use them alllll the time at work.
- I’m headed to the Taylor Swift concert in Louisville tonight (insert 13-year-old girl scream here), and I wish I had these shoes to wear tonight (they’d be so fitting)! I’ll be sure to tell you all about it later this week!
- On Target item: Merona Boatneck Tee (exact)
- Necklace: c/o Rocksbox (get your own subscription here, and use code “styleontargetxoxo” for one month free!)
- Purse: Forever21 (exact)
- Skirt: Uniqlo (exact – size up one size, in my opinion!)
- Shoes: Naturalizer (exact)