Today’s fun highlights:
- Another day off of work! This week was such a joke at work! Worked two days, off one, work one, off one? A girl could get used to that! ;)
- B and I brunched today at my favorite brunch place in Indianapoli (3 Sisters Cafe). Their egg scramble gets me every. single. time! I swear I dream about it sometimes!
- My mother-in-law also recently got me hooked on Cape Cod Salted Caramel Popcorn (only available at Walmart apparently). It’s super fancy…and super delicious, and yes, I’m eat some as I type this post.
- And since I apparently only am talking about food today, a friend of a friend is having the grand “opening” of his food truck (Beast Indy) tonight, and I can’t wait to try it out and hang out with friends. There is a burger that has COOKIE BUTTER on it!
- This weekend is actually jammed packed beyond just today. Tomorrow, I’m celebrating my birthday early with sushi and drinks and then Sunday, I get to brunch (yes, again, I’m a hopeless romantic…for brunch) with my fellow Indy style bloggers. I’m pumped to see them as it seems like foooorrrevvva (said like the kid from Sandlot – here) since I’ve seen them!
- Weekend sales:
- Loft: 50% off summer favorites here
- Ann Taylor: 30% off summer favorites here (plus an extra 10% off with code EXTRA10)
- J.Crew Factory: Up to 40-60% off all items!
- J.Crew: 30% off all women’s style (including sale) + free shipping with code SHOPNOW
- Old Navy: Skirts and dresses up to 40% off (plus an extra 25% off this weekend with code SUPER)
- Target: Amazing deals on Merona clothing this week (including $12 shorts)!
- Gap: 30% off regular-priced items (use code GOOD)
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- I had a “scare” with a mole on my back earlier this week, aka I self-diagnosed myself and then looked at a million pictures of moles online. The good news is they removed it, and it was completely benign. Thanks to my friends and family who put up with my craziness this week (especially The Husband).
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Mossimo Embellished Sandals (exact – love these AND they’re on sale under $20 this week!)
- Sunglasses: Mossimo, Target (exact – these look/feel WAY more expensive than they were)
- Top: Loft (exact – part of the 50% off sale, size down in my opinion)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Belt: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (similar)
- Shorts: Mossimo, Target (similar)