It is pretty apparent on this blog that I’m not afraid of patterns, but I am partial to a select few, and today’s Five for Friday post features them all! In no particular ranking order (because we all know stripes are my favorite!), my favorite patterns are polka dots, stripes, floral/palm prints, stars (or anything patriotic), and fruit prints (and all quirky prints in general). They’re all perfect for the last few days of spring moving into summer!
Sure I’m missing a few (cough gingham and plaid), but that’s pretty much my closet right there, and I’d love it if these 5 items jumped in there with the rest of the patterns and had a massive party!
What patterns and prints are your favorites?! Let me know in the comments (I promise I read them all…I’m just terrible at responding...)!
- Sole Society Blue/White Polka Dot Flats (these also come in two other patterns: stripes and a palm print!)
- Mossimo Palm Print Strappy Tank
- Old Navy Navy/White Star Print Sweater (every patriotic bone in my body…aka all of them…wants this sweater!)
- Maison Jules Lemon Print Skirt (told you this brand is great!)
- Street Level Navy/White Stripe Tote Bag (perfection in a tote, I think!)