Well, well, well. It’s clear now that Friday’s Five for Friday post from last week (here) was clearly a set up and the perfect segway to this outfit post, right?
Because it is a pattern palooza indeed up in here (up in here – channel your inner DMX). Last time I wore this skirt, it was a bit more subdue (see that look here – same necklace used though!). Nothing like a little mix of blue and white and florals and stripes to get your week going, right?
I had a great weekend, and I’m sad for it to come to a close, but I only have 9 more work days until our upcoming vacation to Portland and Seattle. We’re headed out there to celebrate a wedding for two friends, but we’re hoping to get our fill of the Northwest as well. Any recommendations or suggestions for us when we’re out there?!
- On Target item: Mossimo Embellished Sandals (exact)
- Necklace: Loft (exact and on clearance!)
- Jacket: Merona, Target (exact)
- Tee: Merona, Target (exact – obsessed with these tees, clearly!)
- Skirt: J.Crew Factory (exact; similar cheaper option!)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)