Let’s start a “girl gang” (I’m using that term loosely just in case any cops are reading this blog!) where we just get together and wear gingham on Fridays. It’ll be just like in Mean Girls where on Wednesdays they wear pink, except pink is the worst, and Fridays are infinitely better than Wednesdays.
The only downside to this idea is that we’ll totally get called out for wearing gingham. True story (that B can verify): I wore this gingham skirt to brunch last Friday with her. Our waiter told me “to not take it the wrong way, but that I looked like Dorothy.” Well, I’m not sure how to take that, but she did have some really great shoes, so I guess I’m in!
Who’s in with me? Check out my current favorites below (and I couldn’t stop my love at just five items, so there’s some bonus picks)!
- Target Red/White Gingham Print iPhone Case (I bought this…it’s more red in person and was too cute!)
- Loft Navy/White Gingham Print Sailor Shorts
- Guess Black/White Gingham Print Skirt (use code FRIENDS for an extra 25% off!)
- Sole Society Navy/White Gingham Print Heels (love, love, love these!)
- Merona Navy/White Gingham Print Popover Shirt