Today’s fun highlights:
- Back on my normal schedule of being off work every other Friday. This week seemed to fly by, and I only have five more work days until a week of vacation!
- B and I brunched/lunched at one of our favorite Carmel spots today since we were both off work. Late late late morning summer brunches are the best!
- I can’t get enough of these shorts, so I ordered the green palm print version as well this week. Light and breezy and perfect for summer (plus I love mixing them with stripes!).
- We’re going to try to fit a hike in Saturday morning, because it’s been so hot here, but fingers crossed we can get it in before the rain (that apparently will be here for days and days) hits!
- This rest of this weekend is busy with wrapping up birthday celebrations, prepping for our Northwest trip (thank you all for the recommendations), and hanging around town!
- Weekend sales:
- Loft: 40% off summer styles (think tees, tanks, and shorts) and 40% off sale items!
- Ann Taylor: 40% off your entire order (including sale items…use code WEEKEND40)! I ordered this jacket last week and it just arrived yesterday, and I already love it!
- J.Crew Factory: Up to 60% off everything AND an extra 40% off clearance items (with code EXTRA40), You know I’m scrolling through that clearance section right now!
- Old Navy: 25% off your purchase; 30% off your purchase of $75 or more; and 35% off your purchase of $100 or more (use code SPREE)!
- Target: Buy one, get one 50% off on shorts!
- Gap: Cardmembers get 40% off regular prices with code SUNSHINE and everyone else gets 30% off regular prices with code WARM!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Nothing (except the looming rain)! I had a lovely week!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Eyelet Sweatshirt (similar)
- Sunglasses: Mossimo, Target (exact – these are awesome!)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Necklace: Target (similar)
- Shorts: Old Navy (exact)
- Shoes: Loft (similar 1; similar 2)