Ready for a geology lesson? Not from me (I majored in marketing), but courtesy of Wikipedia?
Turquoise is an opaque, blue-to-green mineral that is a hydrous phosphate of copper and aluminium, with an intense chemical formula that I did not bother copying and pasting into this very non-scientific blog (you’re welcome).
It is rare and valuable and has been prized as a gem and ornamental stone for thousands of years and in multiple cultures owing to its unique hue.
So while I may not have any rare turquoise baubles to offer you here, I do have a variety of turquoise items for you to add to your closet to add that same unique hue to your summer look.
Check out these turquoise gems:
- Merona Turquoise Bow Crossbody Purse (comes in 3 other shades)
- Merona Turquoise Cocoon Cardigan (comes in 10+ other shades)
- Revel Turquoise Espadrilles (comes in 3 other colors/patterns)
- Merona Boatneck Tee (comes in 10 other colors and stripes – my favorite tee!)
- Merona Turquoise Crepe Shirtdress (comes in 3 other colors)
- Target Gold/Turquoise Statement Necklace
- Merona Turquoise Stripe Maxi Dress
- Mossimo Supply Co. Tropical Leaf Print Infinity Scarf