Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- All the love in the world for this graphic print circle purse! It needs to drop some in price, so c’mon sale!
- Blogger love of the week: I’ve loved on Sarah a lot recently, but this outfit is PERFECTION. Gingham shorts for the win, my friend!
- And sure, Sarah may have the monopoly on gingham shorts, but holy moly, is this gingham print skirt not the cutest?! Want!
- Stop what you’re doing and watch the new Hunger Games trailer for Mockingjay, Part 2. It looks so good, and I can’t wait until November 20!
- Some great advice to young (and older) ladies: just go ahead and forget about being likable!
- This sweatshirt says it all. Life is better in the ocean! I think Sebastian from The Little Mermaid would agree. ;)
- Obviously I’m a big fan of Target, but I really love what they did for their recent swimsuit campaign (see it here). #everybodyeverysize!
- Love this sailor inspired skirt, and I’m super tempted to buy it so I can recreate this look from Kate Middleton (yes, I am the MOST basic ever).
- If you have time for a 7 minute, 30 second video and are willing to cry your eyes out (or maybe I just love dogs too much), then check out this video on Denali, the puppy with great advice. I used approximately 200 Kleenexes after watching it.
- I love this poppy print cardigan (and yes, I double checked that 12 times to make sure I didn’t write a similar word ;))! It’s sheer/light enough for summer and would go with like every color ever!
- On Target item: Merona Black/White Grid Print Shirt (similar)
- Statement Necklace: Ann Taylor (almost exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach, thrifted (exact; similar look for less)
- Skirt: Loft (similar)
- Ballet Flats: Merona, Target (similar)