Great prints make an otherwise simple outfit stand out, and this top from J.Crew Factory is such a stunner. It’s almost an art deco inspired piece (I think? I know very little about art!), and I love the mixture of colors! The print also comes in a t-shirt style dress (here), which I love as well!
The shirt also comes in a classic black and white polka dot print too (see it here), which would be great under blazers for work, but I liked the challenge of styling of this print, since it is so different from what I would normally wear! So I turned it into a business (but not boring) appropriate look for the office.
Ps. Check out the details on this skirt! Subtle but helps make it more special than your average drawstring skirt!
Items from the Look:
- Mossimo Turquoise Crossbody Purse
- J.Crew Factory Multicolored Graphic Print Top
- Target Multi-Strand Pearl Statement Necklace
- J.Crew Factory Laser Cut Detail Skirt (comes in navy and burgundy as well)
- Sole Society Navy Double Strap Heels (comes in 4 other colors too)