All of today’s Five for Friday picks seem to tell me one thing…
…To throw them all into a weekender bag (along with some pajamas and toiletries) and hit the road for a summer road trip. And sure, I’m doing something similar to that tomorrow, but wouldn’t it be nice to have all these things with me?
Except maybe I will need a little bit more room in my luggage for a cross-country trip than a weekender bag can offer thanks to those varying Pacific Northwest temperatures (carryon luggage forever, though)! But I’d definitely love to be packing this chambray dress (so versatile!), these espadrilles, and that multicolored stripe scarf for the journey!
Check out my summer time travel picks!
- Mossimo Supply Co. Blue Star Print Cell Phone Wallet
- Loft Chambray Shirt Dress
- Soludos Coral Pineapple Espadrilles
- Merona Gray/White Stripe Weekender Bag (stripes forever!)
- Old Navy Multicolored Stripe Scarf