You heard it here first! After buying this top, I’m newly obsessed with embroidered items, which seems like a lame thing to be obsessed with, I know.
But when you (and I) think about it…embroidered items add a special, detailed touch to any look that is hard to do with just one piece. Not only is that detailed embroidery work unique, but 9 times out of 10, embroidered pieces add both texture and color to your look! That’s important to us, because it creates more visually interesting looks (than just a plain t-shirt and jeans).
So let’s all dive right in to this embroidered trend, as there are currently some great and affordable pieces out there!
ps. Two of the above items aren’t from Target, but they were too cute and too “on trend” not to share!
- Soludos Watermelon Slice Embroidered Espadrilles (they also come in a lime and coconut pair too here!)
- Merona Blue Embroidered Scarf
- Xhilaration Black Embroidered Kimono Jacket (comes in white too!)
- Merona Black Embroidered Peasant Top
- Xhilaration Embroidered Maxi Dress
- Land’s End Blue/White Embroidered Skirt (I looooove this!)
- Merona Multicolored Embroidered Tote
- Beach Lounge White/Blue Embroidered Peasant Top