You know that classic diner question when you’re ordering breakfast?
“How do you like your eggs?”
Well, I like my eggs scrambled (or more recently, over hard) for those of you keeping track at home and are waiting to invite me over for brunch (I accept!).
But the more important question to me…is “how do you like your blues?” And I like my blues with a side of navy blues and another side of whites. Add a dash of mint (or yellow or red or brown or gray) and color me a happy girl!
So that’s what I did here. Navy and more navy for your viewing pleasure! Now where’s my brunch invite? ;)
ps. This is the skirt I was wearing when I got called Dorothy!
- On Target item: Mossimo Mint Crossbody Purse (birthday gift from my in-laws; exact)
- Top: Ann Taylor Outlet (similar – I wish I had a million of this style of top!)
- Jacket: Tommy Hilfiger (exact)
- Belt: Gap (exact)
- Skirt: Maison Jules, Macys (exact)
- Flats: Merona, Target (similar)