Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- A tie bow and polka dots and under $25? This blouse is calling my name! So pretty and perfect!
- Blogger love of the week: Dear Mara, I love this summertime dress look on you, and I love how affordable the items are (most of them). But honestly, how does she nail it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME? Love her.
- How pretty are these embellished sandals? Gooooorgeous!
- 40 reasons to travel right NOW! Who wants to take a trip?! (Yes, I know I’m on one right now, but still!)
- Yes! J.K. Rowling (you might know her from Harry Potter ;)) has announced that there will be a third Cormoran Strike book released later this year (late fall)! If you’re not familiar with the books, she’s already written two mystery-thriller novels in the series under a pseudonym, Robert Galbraith, and I loved them both, so I’m excited for the third! Highly recommended!
- This brushstroke blouse from Loft is such a unique print, and it would go with almost every color ever! Might have to add it to my next Loft order!
- I am all about the heart eye emoji on social media and it turns out, almost everyone else is too! Check out the list of the top used emoji on Instagram, and did you know you can now search hashtags (and order pizza apparently)? Super neat!
- It would be hard for me to find a more perfect dress: red, navy, and striped! It also comes in a classic black and white stripe version here (something for everyone then).
- Someone made a mashup of Taylor Swift’s “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” and “Bad Blood”….and it’s mad good. Check out this. sick. beat! ;)
- This gold clutch is perfect for all those summertime wedding events (whether you are the bride or a guest), and it also comes in black and silver (so you coooouullld get all three)!
- On Target item: Merona Red Espadrille Wedges (similar options below)
- Necklace: Target (exact – and it also comes in shades of blue)
- Nail polish: “Redgy” (exact)
- Cardigan: Loft (almost exact)
- Dress: Uniqlo (exact)
- Belt: Land’s End (exact; another great option here)
- Purse: vintage Coach, thrifted (exact; similar look for less)