I love a good farmer’s market (the Broad Ripple one in Indy is pretty great), and I especially love how the community (usually) comes together to support such an initiative. We actually visited the Portland Farmer’s Market this past weekend and experienced the same vibe! So cool to see that across the country.
The whole thing I might love more than fresh fruits and baked goods that you can find our our local farmer’s market is a farmer’s market outfit, which I’ve drawn up for you here! A bag big enough to tote your goodies home, sensible walking shoes, and a hat and shades to block the sun!
Don’t worry though, the free kettle corn popcorn samples still beat out even the cutest outfit. Because that’s how we roll around here. ;)
- Merona Straw Fedora Hat
- Target Tortoiseshell Circle Sunglasses
- J.Crew Factory Jean Jacket (comes in two washes)
- ModCloth Yellow Shirtdress
- Merona Straw Tote
- Xhilaration Brown Perforated Watch (under $15!)
- Merona White Perforated Ballet Flats (I have these in the gold version from last year, and love them! Two of my besties have them, and we call them our “friendship flats!”)