You can hardly guess what my presumed vibes were of the Pacific Northwest area based on this Five for Friday post.
Rain, rain, thunderstorms, and more rain.
I even packed a hooded jacket in preparation, and wearing a jacket in summer seems impossible when you’re coming from the muggy Midwest. Heck, it even rained in Indiana the whole week before we left…almost prepping us for what was to come.
However, I’m pleased to say that we had nothing but gorgeous weather in our time out in Portland and Seattle, and I’m sad that we only have today and tomorrow left!
So just in case it is raining where you are, here are some dark and stormy picks!
- J.Crew Factory Pineapple Graphic Sweater
- Mossimo Gray Snakeskin Detail Crossbody Purse
- J.Crew Factory Mixed Media Pullover Sweater
- J.Crew Factory Floral Print Scarf
- J.Crew Factory Stripe Button Down Shirt