Today’s fun highlights:
- Wishing the happiest of wedding days today for A + K! I can’t wait to celebrate with you both (and see the dress in person)!
- In related news, let’s hope I can still fit into the dress I brought for the wedding festivities after a week of vacation indulgence (all the ice cream, please)!
- I told you in this post that I was going to start making Gingham Girl Gang Fridays a thing…and I never lie to you, so here I am gingham-ing it out! Are you wearing your gingham today?!
- I don’t wear this necklace often, but when I do, I am always reminded of our awesome Europe trip from two years ago! Can’t wait to go back!
- On another (embarrassing) note, these wedges are probably about a half size too big, and I really need to buy some insoles to fix it (any suggestions?). I wore this last Friday at work and was rounding a corner in the office and almost completely lost it. I’m a self-admitted klutz, but this was on a level of a newborn giraffe. Limbs everywhere! And yes, several coworkers witnessed it. Hooray. ;)
- This post should give you a preview of what is to come next week. Red, White, and Blue Week on Style On Target! It happened last year, and
everyoneI loved it, so I’m bringing it back. You can thank me later! ;)
- Weekend sales:
- You’ll have to find your own this week, sorry! But tell me all about any good ones that you may find! ;)
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Missing the puppy and mayyyybe my own bed, but other than that, no complaints here! Flying back to Indiana tomorrow!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Gold/Beige Espadrilles (super similar)
- Hat: Old Navy (similar and under $25!)
- Lip Color: Almay (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Redgy” (exact)
- Necklace: Italy souvenir (similar)
- Shirt: J.Crew Factory (super similar)
- iPhone Case: Target (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar)
- Belt: Gap (exact)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)