Safely back from the Pacific Northwest, reunited with my puppy, AND it’s Red, White, and Blue Week here at Style On Target! What more could a gal ask for?
Someone to unpack my suitcase and do my laundry? That would be great!
You know what also is great? Subtle patriotic prints…like this star print perfect shirt from Ann Taylor. I’ve already professed my love for Ann Taylor’s perfect shirts, so it goes without saying that this one is really really REALLY great. Plus, it pairs perfectly with my Loft skirt for a work look.
Stars and skirts forever, y’all!
ps. “Time travel” aka switching three different time zones is a really difficult thing to do. I’m already ready for bed, and it is my first day back in the saddle! ;) I’ll have my Portland and Seattle post next week, so be sure to stay tuned for them!
- On Target item: Merona Red Espadrille Wedges (super similar)
- Sunglasses: Mossimo, Target (exact)
- Necklace: c/o Rocksbox (get your own subscription here, and use code “styleontargetxoxo” for one month free!)
- Shirt: Ann Taylor (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Redgy” (exact)
- Belt: Gap (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; similar)
- Skirt: Loft (similar)