Fun fact (courtesy of Wikipedia): Corals are marine invertebrates in the class anthozoa of phylum cnidaria. They’re more commonly found in tropical and subtropical waters, such as the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
But the coral that we’re talking about today is a color that goes perfectly with summertime. And they’re more commonly found on today’s On Trend post! ;) They pair nicely with tan, white, gray, and navy, and they’re not quite peach, not quite salmon, and definitely NOT pink!
Just so we’re clear…this isn’t an ode to pink…it’s an ode to coral. Pink has no place on this blog! ;)
Grab some coral (the color kind, not the invertebrate kind), and let’s go swimming!
- Merona Coral Flowy Tank
- Merona Coral Embroidered Belt
- Merona Coral Braided Sandals
- Mossimo Coral Satchel Purse
- Mossimo Coral Stripe Maxi Skirt (comes in two other stripe color combos)
- Target Coral Statement Necklace
- Merona Coral Dip Dyed Shorts (so many other colors too!)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Coral Striped Backpack