Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- This skirt yells summertime fun with its color combination and abstract print (it almost looks like a popsicle pattern!
- Blogger love of the week: I did not see myself liking the off-the-shoulder top trend that is making waves in the fashion blogging world (I’ve yet to see one in “real life”), but then Kendi (of course!) nailed it with this simple, chic look!
- This pear print sweater is ridiculously cute (maybe pears will be the next pineapples?), and I wish it would magically appear in my closet!
- 21 times that Taylor Swift had alllllll the wisdom in the world!
- This list has the best ice cream location in every. single. state. I can attest that the Indiana one is wrong (it’s Handels), and the Oregon one is 100% correct! I volunteer to taste test for next year’s edition! ;)
- I love a stripe dress, and this maxi dress is no exception. The color mix is super unique and I love that it has actual sleeves!
- Guys, have you heard about this adorable Instagram account, HowWeMet (here)? It’s ridiculously adorable, and they just featured an Indiana University couple (that’s where I went to college)!
- Flamingos are definitely having a moment, and this striped graphic tee can keep you on trend for less!
- How cool is this video? Someone flew a drone into the middle of a fireworks display, and the results are beautiful and magical! (Skip to 0:23 for the fireworks)
- A navy blue and white stripe crossbody purse? Under $40? Yes, please!
- On Target item: Merona Red Kitten Heels (similar)
- Blazer: Ann Taylor (exact)
- Necklace: Target (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Redgy” (exact)
- Dress: Uniqlo (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted, similar)