Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Gingham? Two days in a row? Why yes, and I love it! So the real question is…is this adorable gingham print one-piece swimsuit in my future? So chic!
- Blogger love of the week: Nicole (from Writes Like a Girl) and her outfit here is basically how I would dress alllll the time if weather and dress code didn’t present endless issues. Absolute perfection (plus the color combo is on point ;))!
- This new dress from Tommy Hilfiger is city sweet. I love the navy and white skyscraper print, which adds a nice detail to a seemingly well-made dress!
- Okay, so this article (long but good if you have time) about people, their names, and any impact on their futures was super interesting and slightly amazing.
- 30 kitchen hacks that you need to know! My mom taught me number #4 growing up and I just learned #3 when we were at the Seattle weekend!
- A new-to-me line of purses just launched at ModCloth, and I want them all! They’ve got a really great variety of colors and the design almost reminds me of classic Coach style with a twist!
- This video is so sweet. This young gal convinced her dad and her grandpas to do a video and dance with her for her cheer competition! Slightly hilarious, but mostly adorable (grandpa on the right has some moooooves)! Watch out, Grandpa F, Grandpa J, and Dad, next time I see you we’re doing this! ;)
- These printed pants are so chic for work. They come in two different prints, and I just can’t pick a favorite!
- 21 Instagram photos that capture everyday objects as art…this article was so fun! I want to do one now (except I am a terrible artist)! My favorites were the bike one or the KitKat one.
- I’m obsessed with this sunburst turquoise necklace that I saw during the Rocksbox sample sale. It sold out before I could get my hands on it, but I found it on sale at Nordstrom too! There is a matching ring too (here), and it’s also on sale!
- On Target item: Merona Black Blazer (super similar)
- Ring: c/o Rocksbox (get your own subscription here, and use code “styleontargetxoxo” for one month free!)
- Nail Polish: “Redgy” (exact)
- Dress: Loft (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; similar)
- Heels: wedding shoes (thrifted; super similar)