This Friday’s Five for Friday post is certainly a jumble of items that I currently have my eye on. That’s kind of what the end of July and August end up being for me. I’d still like a couple of things to make it through the summer season, but it’s also the same time that stores are releasing their fall items. It’s that bittersweet time where you’re trying to make the summer last forever and soak up all the sun, but you’re really an autumn lover at heart and you know it will be here before you know it.
And let’s face it, I’m a fall jacket, ankle boots, and scarf kind of girl, so we all know I’m excited to see more of those items on the shelves (though how cute would a summer sundress be with these ankle boots?).
Let’s just say I’m not wishing away summer, but I’m ready for those cooler temperatures and those autumn leaves (and more importantly, FOOTBALL)!
- Old Navy Embroidered Back Utility Jacket (almost Anthropologie-esque!)
- Merona Black/Gray Floral Print Scarf
- Old Navy Stripe Rope Tote Bag
- Sole Society Navy Tassel Ankle Boot (obsessed…and comes in three other colors)
- Tommy Hilfiger Stripe/Chambray Polo Shirt (also comes in three other colors)