Back from the quickest weekend EVER (and maybe the hottest Saturday of my life)!
We spent all Saturday out and about in St. Louis, and at one point, we were standing in the blazing sun at the St. Louis Zoo (which is pretty great) and the weather app on my phone said it was 95 degrees, but felt like 100 degrees. EEEEK! Probably not our smartest decision to stand/walk all day in the sun, but we solved it with a ice cream sundae!
A smart decision I did make? Buying myself these gingham “ankle” pants. Sure, they aren’t anywhere close to my ankle, but they do making going into work on a Monday after the world’s quickest weekend much, much easier.
Hallelujah for the little things, right?
- On Target item: Merona Yellow Mini Satchel Purse (similar color; exact style but different colors)
- Necklace: Target (similar and under $10!)
- Ring: c/o Rocksbox (get your own subscription here, and use code “styleontargetxoxo” for one month free!)
- Shirt: Merona, Target (super similar)
- Cardigan: Loft (super similar)
- Pants: Loft (exact and 60% off today!)
- Heel: Merona, Target (exact)