Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I’m about 10 seconds away from buying this gorgeous tortoise shell watch (under $50) from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. It’s beautiful and timeless, and I should totally get it, right?
- Blogger love of the week: What a cute and fun print mixing combo that’s perfect for summer temperatures from M Loves M last week! Bonus points for a wall of flowers and a budget friendly look!
- I’ve been eyeing this blue tweed skirt from Loft’s new arrivals. The pink version may even be cuter (GASP!). Just waiting for a great sale to place an order!
- This animal shelter in Utah put some of their pups in a photo booth, and the results are adorable and great (all of the dogs were adopted)! What a clever idea!
- My new favorite Instagram account? “I’m Not a Third Wheel.” The guy running it basically crashes all of his brother’s and future sister-in-law’s dates. Hilarious captions and the hashtags are usually even better!
- I’m a little late to the party, but I love all of J.Crew’s new arrivals. Their recent lookbook (here) is a wonderful mix of red, white, and blue! Insert heart eye emoji here.
- 25 bits of life advice from 25 fierce female celebrities.
- I loved the color (merlot, so rich, so fall, so 2015 color of the year!) and ease of this Michael Kors crossbody purse that’s on sale at Nordstrom. I definitely don’t need it (even at the sale price point), so I ordered this similar style from Old Navy. I’ll let you know what I think of the Old Navy one!
- Please tell me you’ve listen to Kacey Musgraves’s new album? Because I have, approximately 400 times. I’m one of those people who constantly play songs/albums over and over and over again. It’s super great though, so you should give it at least one play if you like pop-y country!
- I already have a gray/white stripe blazer, but a tan/white stripe one sounds perfect for fall! This one is under $40 and comes in several solids and striped combos.
- On Target item: Merona Cobalt Blue Cardigan (exact style; similar color)
- Necklace: c/o Rocksbox (get your own subscription here, and use code “styleontargetxoxo” for one month free!)
- Dress: Old Navy (exact…buy this dress, I LOVE it and have it in the stripe version too!)
- Purse: vintage Coach, thrifted (super similar for under $23!)
- Heels: Sole Society (exact)