You, guys. I fit 6 “F’s” into a title. That’s got to be a blogging world record.
So, now, in honor of all those F’s and store releasing their pre-fall lines (and because I can’t think of anything else to write on a Friday), I’m going to name as many things as I can think of that are fall-centric AND begin with “F”. In other words: the most FUN blog post ever (see what I did there)? ;)
Without further adieu: football, (camp)fires, falling leaves, freshmen (starting school that is), friends, festivals, and fruit (like apple picking)!
I’m honestly a little disappointed that I couldn’t get more in my list. Can you think of any of your fall favorites that I missed? Let me know in the comments!
- Mossimo Supply Co. Cognac Brown Ankle Boots (a great substitute for my Loft ones)
- Old Navy Blue Dot Print Dress
- Nordstrom Black Quilted Purse (under $25!)
- Journee Collection Polka Dot Gold Watch (this looks like Kate Spade-esque and is on sale and under $25 this week!)
- J.Crew Factory Black/White Bow Top