Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- A polka dot skirt…in three different colors…sign me up!
- Blogger love of the week: Humble brag of the week…Loft featured little old me (more accurately my torso and right thumbnail) on their Instagram account this past Friday, and I was pretty pumped about it. I called my mom and everything! So thanks Loft for making my Friday, and feel free to send me this dress! ;)
- These scallop flats are too cute and come in so many colors (including a gold glitter option) that it would be hard to choose just one pair!
- This article on how fashion trends make it from the runway to retail shelves to closets was pretty great (though it will never beat that long-winded response from The Devil Wears Prada)!
- As a marketing major, I found this infographic to be really interesting on the makeup of company logos (what works and what’s more common).
- It might be a bit early to start talking about oversized blanket scarves, but this pretty floral/rose print on is on sale this week for under $16 and will help you get a jump start on fall!
- I’ve never seen a dog so happy as the one in this video that one of my co-workers shared with me this week! I wish I could get Cooper to do something similar to this…he’d be the cutest!
- Do only bloggers wear hats in real life? I spent my entire lake weekend in my panama hat (similar here), and it made me want to wear one more often! Specifically this one for fall that is on sale through Sunday AND comes in black and brown!
- How sweet is this grandfather-to-be when he finds out that his daughter is pregnant? This short video is guaranteed to make you smile!
- A pretty sweet deal is going on at Target right now, and I wanted to be sure to share it with my fellow Target lovers. Right now, you can try a pair of jeans online and get $10 (use code TRYON10)…that makes most of Target’s jeans a whooping $18!! Stock up quick or try a new pair you might never dare to try!
ps. This outfit was only created because I had wore both these pieces recently and they were thrown together in my laundry basket. Fate, I think! ;)
- On Target item: Merona Floral Print Cardigan (similar)
- Shirt: Loft (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Redgy” (exact)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; similar)
- Pants: Loft (exact and on sale!)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)