I ordered these suede loafers a week or so ago, because 1.) they were a great fall casual shoe and 2.) they are the prettiest shade of Colts blue EVER.
They came in the mail about a week ago, and let me tell you…these babies are BRIGHT. I love them, but I’m not sure how much they’ll go with and if my muted, classic color wardrobe palette can handle such a color shock. So I have been playing around with some outfit combinations (both on Polyvore and in real life), and this is my favorite of them all.
Now, if only someone could deliver this skirt to my house free of charge? ;)
ps. I don’t normally love fringe, but this bag is GORGEOUS. The front part is a flap that flips up to reveal a zipped, enclosed section and the back has a zipped pouch as well. Insert emoji heart eyes!
- Covergirl Outlast Longwear Lipstick in Red Revenge (can’t stop wearing this!)
- J.Crew Factory Blue Stripe Buttondown Shirt
- Merona Gold/Black Watch
- J.Crew Factory Patterned Wrap Skirt (seconds away from ordering this)
- Moda Luxe Black Fringe Crossbody Purse (comes in a really pretty light gray too)
- Merona Cobalt Blue Suede Loafers