You know, just a modge podge of things that I would love to magically appear in my closet.
Because with technology advancements, that’s what Pinterest will be one day right? You pin an item, and it shows up in your closet instantly? I came up with the idea, now you technology folks/engineers/etc. make it happen!
ps. My bestie, B, told me that she had actually bought the navy boots on my recommendation from my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale post (see it here) and wanted to hate them (because who wants to buy fall/winter boots when it is 90 degrees outside?), but she ended up LOVING them. And for the record, her style is completely different from mine, so you might need them too! ;)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Heart Print Weekender Bag (why are all the weekender bags so cute?)
- J.Crew Factory Quilted Puffer Vest (it’s baaaaaack, and I might buy it this year…)
- Sperry All-Weather Quilted Boots (in two different colors)
- Gap Black/White Polka Dot Pants (I actually just ordered these and am hoping they are long enough!)
- Merona Black/White Grid Print Satchel Purse (hello Kate Spade-esque)